Good for the Wall. Good for the Environment.
Now create photo-realistic designs on an environmentally friendly wallcovering substrate. Introducing TerraGraphics, a low-VOC sustainable wallcovering material with 20% recycled content. TerraGraphics is made with award-winning Second-Look®, the first wallcovering technology to include post-consumer recycled content.
Today’s designers and architects look for green materials that support LEED, Green Globes and other environmental rating systems. TerraGraphics substrate meets these guidelines in the areas of low-emitting materials and using post-consumer recycled content.
The Type II vinyl includes 20% recycled material, including 10% post-consumer. At the end of its useful life, TerraGraphics may be recyclable through the Second-Look program. Download a TerraGraphics PDF
- Provides high quality substrate for digital printing.
- Is easy to install.
- Retains its appearance over a long life.
- Uses recycled wallcovering material that is also recyclable.
- Supports LEED and other environmental rating systems.
- Meets low-VOC indoor air quality standards such as California 01350 and the State of Washington Building Specification.
- Meets Class A Fire Safety.
- Can be microvented for breathability.
TerraGraphics™ is an environmentally friendly, high performance substrate for digital printers. It is produced using Second-Look® technology, containing 20% recycled content by weight, minimum 10% post-consumer. All patterns meet or exceed Type II requirements of CCC-W-408A/D and Industry Voluntary Standard CFFA-W-101A/D.
- Available in 30 ly and 100 ly bolts
- Individually boxed and suspended on 3” ID cores
- Construction: 20% recycled content by weight, minimum 10% post-consumer
- Weight (Avg.): 20 oz/ly (452 gr/m2)
- Width: 54” +/- ¼” (137 cm)
- Backing: Osnaburg
- Custom colors, weights, widths and microventing are available
- Class A (ASTM E-84)
- Passes NFPA 286 Corner Burn
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- CAN/ULC S102-07
Environmental and Health:
- Recyclable through TerraGraphics’ Second-Look® Program
- Meets State of Washington Building Specification for Low-VOC Indoor Air Quality
- Meets California Section 01350 Low-VOC Indoor Air Quality Standard
- Manufactured using aggressive materials recovery and reuse program
- Antimicrobial additives
Moisture, Mold and Mildew:
Vinyl wallcovering functions as a vapor barrier. If water or moisture becomes trapped between the wallcovering and wall cavity, an increased risk of mold may occur. Consult a building design professional on the proper use of vinyl wallcovering. A mildew inhibiting additive has been added to help protect against fungal and other microbiological growth. No additives, however, will prevent mold growth if moisture is allowed to accumulate and its sources are not eliminated. Further protection against mold growth may be achieved with TerraGraphics’ Permavent®, a unique microventing technology that literally “breathes,” helping manage the mobile moisture in walls.
TerraGraphics is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and material for five years.